MySubwaycard: Subway is one of the most famous fast food joints around the world. Based in the USA, this restaurant serves healthy sandwiches stuffed with meat of your choice and vegetables. MySubwayCard is a special card you can use to make the payment at the Subway outlets. It is a prepaid card, which you can load with up to $500. You can use the MySubwayCard balance to make the payment to your favorite subs at any Subway joint in the US.
This card is easy to obtain. When you are at the Subway outlet, ask the cashier or staff member for it. You can pay in cash or use your credit/debit card at the outlet to load money to the card. You can also load the balance later on the www.mysubwaycard.com website with your credit/debit card or PayPal.
Why Should We Use MySubwayCard?
There are many reasons for you to own this card, especially if you are a regular patron of Subway. When you use the card to buy a sandwich or any other item at the store, you earn free points. The points are accumulated with every purchase and can later be used to get free beverages and chips. In fact, if you have enough Subway points, you can even get free sandwiches.
The subway runs various special offers nationally as well as locally. Registered subway card holders are the first to be notified about these offers via email and text message (if opted in). If you eat at Subway frequently, getting a card makes sense.
Registration is not mandatory to use the card. Even if you have not registered the card, you will continue to get points on every purchase you make at Subway. Even the unregistered cards can use the accumulated points to enjoy the free gifts. But, there are some clear benefits of registering the card.
First of all, the registered cards earn more points at purchase than the unregistered ones. So, you can enjoy your free gifts at Subway sooner than those who have not registered their cards yet (depending upon frequency and amount of purchase made over a period of time).
Secondly, registered card holders get the notification regarding offers and promotions available at their nearest Subway outlets. When you register your card, you need to provide your contact information including email and phone number. If you have given your consent, Subway will use this information to contact you with what is new.
There is one more benefit. By registering your card, you can earn points during Subway purchase even when you don’t have the card handy. You will only need to provide the phone number with which you registered. However, due to safety purposes, you cannot redeem the points with your phone number. You will need to use the card.
If you want to register your MySubwayCard, you can do that on online. Here are the steps:
- Visit mysubwaycard.com
- Click ‘Register’ tab on the top
- Enter the following information:
- First and Last Name
- Email address (will be used as your username)
- Phone number
- Zip code
- Optional Host Order ID
- MySubwayCard number
- Pin Number (printed on the back of the card)
- Select your contact preferences as follows:
- I would like to receive news and offers from SUBWAY® Restaurants via email (checked by default; uncheck if you don’t want to receive promotional emails)
- I would like to receive news and offers from SUBWAY® Restaurants via mobile text (unchecked by default; check it to receive text messages from Subway)
- Provide your Date of Birth (this helps Subway extend offers that are most suited for you. They also sometimes send surprise gifts to customers on their birthday)
- Select your Gender
- Verify that you are a human by entering the captcha
- Click the ‘Submit’ button
This will complete the registration process. During registration, you can also add your favorite store. This will allow Subway to send exclusive offers to you, if any, at the store.
Once you have registered, you can manage your card online and also check your MySubwayCard balance. Here are the simple steps to log in:
- Visit the website https://www.mysubwaycard.com
- Click ‘Sign in’ link on the top (the link is in fine font and not very prominent. It is above the Subway logo on the right, by the language dropdown)
- You can also visit the login page directly at https://www.mysubwaycard.com/English/login/login
- Enter the Email address you registered the account with
- Enter the password you created during registration
- Now, Enter the verification letters to confirm a ‘human’ login
- Click Submit
That’s it! You will now have access to your online account.
In case you have forgotten your password, click the ‘Lost your password?’ button under the ‘Submit’ button.
How To Check Mysubwaycard Balance | www.mysubwaycard.com Balance:
You can check the Mysubway gift card balance in two simple ways. One is through over the phone and one is by visiting the Mysubwaycard official site.
- You can call to the below phone number to know your Mysubwaycard balance.
2. The second method to know Mysubwaycard balance is by visiting the official site www.mysubwaycard.com.
Follow the below steps to know My subway card balance:
- First, go to this URL – www.mysubwaycard.com
- Now click on “Subway Card” from the menu where it is showing like ‘Subway Card’, ‘ Subway Kids’, ‘ Order Online’ and ‘Subway Partners’.
- Then u need to enter your personal details to know your my subway card balance.
That is all about the Mysubwaycard guys, in case if you are facing any difficulties with my subway card registration, login or checking balance then just comment below. We will get back to you as soon as possible with a solution.